With summer around the bend, here’s a great way to start the day, keeping your kids cool and healthy. Your kids will never know they’re drinking kale!
Kale Smoothie 2 servings
- 2 cups of kale, shredded and trimmed of stalk
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 8 oz orange or apple juice
- 3/4 cup frozen or fresh strawberries*
- small sprinkling of cinnamon (optional)*
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
*You may use fresh or frozen strawberries, depending on the season.
*Cinnamon aids in digestion, but isn’t necessary