These are fantastic tips from my old cooking club that make life a little easier in the kitchen!
1. Dripping ice cream cone? Stuff a miniature marshmallow into the bottom of a sugar cone to prevent ice cream drips.
2. Want the perfect pancake? Use a turkey baster to squeeze the pancake batter onto the griddle.
3. Stained fingers? Slice a potato and rub on your fingers until the stains go away. Then rinse hands with water.
4. Kids giving you a headache? Take a lime, cut in half and rub on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.
5. Ouch, a splinter! Try using scotch tape before using tweezers. Place scotch tape over the splinter and pull off. It truly works most of the time and will cause less tears with the little ones!